...no matter how many of them I buy:
2. Tape (scotch, packing, and duct tape)
3. Sunglasses (not helped by the fact that I seem to break pairs of sunglasses almost as fast as I buy them)
4. Ibuprofen and acetaminophen
5. Colored ballpoint pens
This year I made four new year's resolutions.
1. Lose 30 pounds
2. Learn sign language
3. Visit a new country I haven't been to before
4. Be more careful with my words so I don't hurt people with what I say (that was the gist of it)
1. I've lost about 5 pounds
2. Well, there is Mommy and Me Sign Language with the twins...
3. No plans yet. Vonetta wants to go to Canada but I don't think the timing will work out.
4. So far a dismal failure
I am a full time first year medical student at Loma Linda University. I enjoy serving in the nursery at my church, playing with my two kitties Butterscotch and Caramel, and visiting and spending time with my family. Most importantly, I want to glorify God in all I say and do and be content living my life exactly the way He has planned it. :)
"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6