1. Do not be obnoxiously loud. This includes overly loud talking, laughing, arguing, and rearranging. Whether I am studying or not is irrelevent.
2. Don't bring in take-out from other places. Especially if it smells.
3. PDA. Enough said. No one wants to see it.
4. If you bring your baby, don't ignore it while it screams in its stroller for 20 minutes. Furthermore, don't ignore your toddler while it runs around wild making a mess. This coming from someone who loves babies and has brought babies and toddlers to coffee shops, please consider those around you.
5. This is not an office. No one around you wants to hear you make dozens of business phone calls.
6. Don't take up multiple tables with massive amounts of stuff when the place is crowded. That is just rude.
7. If it looks like I am studying, I probably am. Therefore, I probably don't want to have a 30 minute conversation with some random person.
The Magnifying Glass
1 month ago