Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Choices

Every day of my life is filled with choices, from the moment I wake up in the morning till the time I fall asleep at night...


Do I sleep for 10 more minutes or get up and take a shower?


Do I really want to be on time to class or can I sleep for 15 more minutes?


Do I listen actively during class and take good notes, or do I {chat with my neighbor/text/journal/facebook/email} during class?


What about lunch? The options are practically endless here...bring food (although that choice would have had to be made way earlier, like back when I was deciding how long to sleep in), buy food from the vending machine, go out (alone or with friends), go home and eat, skip lunch altogether...


The afternoon...nap, study, facebook, run errands, clean? Again, endless options.


And then, do I work out or not?


When do I start studying, where do I study, and for how long?

No comments: