Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Thankfulness, part 1

I am thankful for…

11-1-11
An amazing friend who was willing to spend the night at my crazy messy house last night and help me study for exams this morning!

11-2-11
All the absolutely wonderful and amazingly supportive friends I have in med school this year. Best.Class.Ever. (And I seriously thought I would never say that after the Class of ___).

The fact that I am still passing cell structure and function.

11-3-11
Med school friends who are willing to go over stuff multiple times for me.

11-4-11
Being done with exams.

11-5-11
For sleep and good friends to hang out with.

11-6-11
All the babies I got to snuggle in the nursery today.

11-7-11
Dr. Wilcox (and the fact that he just threw out three exam questions, all of which I had gotten wrong, raising my score by 4%).

11-8-11
Getting to snuggle and play with Baby Joseph.

No comments: