Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Freshmen Welcome Picnic


My friends, Samantha and Kristina, and I at the Welcome Picnic for incoming freshmen medical students.


One of the games we played...for every question each team answered correctly, the designated person on that team could put on one piece of surgical apparel. The first team to have their player completely dressed (scrubs, gloves, booties, cap, mask, white coat) won.
The picnic was a fun time to meet other students and hang out with people I knew from last year.

2 comments:

Shereen said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I am SDA, so when you mentioned Loma Linda, I thought maybe you went to the school. A friend of my beloved and I is a medical student there as well. His name is Daniel Westerdahl. This is his first year there. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself at the picnic and had fun playing some games. How nice to have a little fun before hitting the books!!

alane said...

That's cool - I'll try to make a point of meeting him at some point. I've actually really enjoyed getting exposed to a lot of the practices of Seventh-day Adventists, as I can really see the value in a lot of them and agree with many. God bless!